374.72 Acres Washburn County - SOLD!
Huge Reduction! Awesome rolling 374 ac parcel with home/cabin and other buildings. This property is located along the east and west side of Lakeside Road just 8 miles northeast of Trego, WI. It features a small lake/pond and great deer hunting terrain with plenty of south-facing slope and interconnecting ridge lines to hold deer! The Wild Rivers Recreational trail runs along Lakeside Rd for quick access to even more recreational opportunities nearby.
- Rolling hardwoods and pine
- Trail system of logging roads
- Great access off Lakeside Rd
- Excellent deer - bear - turkey hunting property with multiple stand sets
- HWY 53 is just 40 acres west of property
- Wild Rivers Snowmobile and ATV Trail runs along the west side of Lakeside Rd
- Small Lake/Pond - estimated at 15 to 20ac
- 10 minutes to Trego. Less than 30 minutes to Hayward. 15 minutes to Spooner.
- Great fishing, recreation and public land opportunities nearby
- Surrounded by PRIVATE ownership!
- Zoned Agricultural
- Spooner Schools
- Just south of County Rd F east of Highway 53
- Priced at $1,325 per acre!
- Home and mobile home and sheds
- Well, septic and electric at buildings. Inspection suggested.
- All buildings on property sold as is
Consider enrolling this property in MFL for greatly reduced taxes and a healthy, sustainable forest.
Contact Dave French at (651)260-7849 for a tour of this property.
HWY 53 north of Trego, WI about 5.5 miles to right on County Rd F. Cty Rd F to right on Lakeside Rd. Property on both sides of Lakeside Rd approximately 1 mile south.