120 Acres Jackson County - REDUCED!
Get off the grid! Check out 120 remote acres that is surrounded by Jackson County Forest. This parcel offers seclusion at its finest. Hunt Whitetail Deer, Bear, Turkey, waterfowl and small game. Three beaver ponds extend through the property providing some super early season Wood Duck action. The property offers direct ATV trail access. Camping and build sites are present. 53 acres enrolled in MFL closed status providing very reasonable taxes. This property has been in the family over 60 years.
- Off the grid location
- Direct ATV trail access
- Buildable sites
- 53 acres MFL closed status for reduced taxes through 2033
- Lots of oak trees providing the go to food source in the area
- 3 beaver ponds provide awesome early season Wood Duck action
- Low impact hunting area
- Surrounded by Jackson County Forest
- Canoe to Potter's Flowage
- Plenty of wildlife
- Cranberry flowages nearby provide great panfish and bass opportunities
- 3 hours from Milwaukee
- 4 hours from Chicago
- 2+ hours from Minneapolis area
Directions:From Black River Falls Hwy 54 east to McKenna Road, right on McKenna Road, stay right at Good Year Road Junction to property. Look for freshly mowed drive on right. OnXmap app is recommended.
0 McKenna Road
Black River Falls
0 McKenna Road, Warrens, WI