96.74 Acres Jackson County - PENDING!
Deer Camp awaits! Check out this 96+ acre recreation property minutes east of Black River Falls. Sellers have invested much time and energy creating a hunting location with multiple food plots, water sources and stand locations. A wonderful trail system is in place to access the property. Included in the sale is a camper/cabin and several plastic tower blinds. The parcel is enrolled in a 50 year closed Managed Forest Program with taxes of less than $200 per year. RECENT THINNING ON PLANTATION HAS OCCURED. Adjacent to county forest too!
- 8 food plots
- PH level 6.5 - 7.2 (143k pounds of lime)
- Trail system
- 5 - 4' x 6' plastic tower blinds
- 3000+ feet of creek frontage
- 2 - 8' x 20' bridges
- Access via Hwy 54 and Funmaker Road by Jackson County Driveway Permit
- Adjacent to state and county forest lands
- Camper w/addition included
- Deer, turkey, bear AND potential elk sightings
- 50 year closed MFL plan for minimal taxes
- Family friendly property
- 3 hours from Milwaukee
- 3.5 hours from Chicago
- 2+ hours from Minneapolis
Directions:From Black River Falls Hwy 54 east to property on right about 5.5 miles.
0 Lot 1 and 2 Hwy 54 East
Black River Falls , WI
Black River Falls
0 Lot 1 and 2 Hwy 54 East, Black River Falls , WI