423 Acres Trempealeau County - SOLD!
This is evident when you drive down the long blacktop driveway to this secluded valley. The setting is exactly what you dream of! The property is very meticulously manicured and cared for.
There are 423.64 acres per tax role. 144 acres tillable, 250 acres of hardwoods and approximately 30 acres of pasture that are very well fenced and in good condition.
- approximately 144 acres tillable land
- approximately 30 acres of pasture that are very well fenced and in good condition
- 250 acres of hardwoods
- 69.7 acres currently enrolled into CRP paying $4488/year
- 134 acres enrolled into closed MFL
- 76 acres of crop land rented out at $100/acre through 12/31/16.
- 30'x40' garage/workshop
- 40'x80' poleshed with lean-to
- 2 spring-fed creeks
- 3 fresh water springs surfacing
- 1 wildlife pond
- 2 box blinds
- ATV access trails throughout property
- property is enrolled into Conservation Easement (Ask for details!)
The deer, turkey and small game hunting is second to none! QDM has been practiced for several years by owner and adjoining land owners. There is a great history of high quality bucks taken from this farm. It's not uncommon to see 50-75 deer in fields during winter months.
The owners were awarded Trempealeau County Land Conservation Part-Time Conservation Farmer of-the-year in 1995.
Directions:Hwy 53 north of La Crosse, east on Hwy 54, right on Brady Lane to property at the end of dead-end town road.
W14161 Brady Lane
Yes. Brady Lane
Forced Air, Hot Water
Hot Water, Oil, Wood
W14161 Brady Lane, Galesville, WI