306 Acres with Home Trempealeau County - SOLD!
- 34x80 pole building and heated workshop/office area.
- 40x80 pole shed.
- 6 ponds and 3 stocked with fish.
- Multiple springs feeding ponds and creating streams for year round water sources.
- Newer home with steel roof, in-floor heat in basement.
- Unbelievable hunting with a long history to back it up. 188 1/8' official Boone-n-Crockett buck taken on property with many others every year.
- Many box blinds ready to go.
- 20x28 cabin with hilltop valley view.
- Unbelievable manicured trail system.
- Cropland rental income of $10,500/year.
- Approximately 80-100 acres tillable used for farming and food plots.
Contact Gordy Weiss at (715) 279-0233 or GordyWeiss@WeissChoice.com for more information.
Directions:County Road D north of Ettrick, left on County Road T, left on Stenberg Road to property on right. Long, secluded dead-end driveway.
Residential, Farm, Hunting, Sold
W19402 Stenberg Rd.
Forced Air / In-Floor
W19402 Stenberg Rd., Arcadia, WI