224 Acre Hobby Farm Trempealeau County - SOLD!
“White Buck Ranch” Approx. 224 acres located on a private dead end drive in a very secluded valley. Property has been meticulously maintained. This very diverse property has everything to offer, water, food and cover for all species. 4 large ponds and Plum Creek flowing through property for water. Several large and small hidden food plots of corn, beans, clover, turnips, winter wheat and plenty of apple trees. Tons of cover from oak ridges and valleys, conifers and high lowland grass. QDM has been practiced on this farm for several years with proven results. ATV mowed trail system throughout property. The 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with a 2 car tuck under garage has been updated. There is also a 16'x24' cabin for the hunting buddies. The key factor to this property is the secluded dead end valley setting with tons of wildlife that has been managed for years.
• Rich soils
• Lots of water sources
• Lots of fruit bearing trees: apple, crab apple, wild plum; wild grapes, raspberries, wild cherry, blackberries
• Secluded dead-end valley with no homes in sight
• Diverse terrain and habitat
• Trapping opportunities
• Warm season grasses creating cover for all types of game
• Proof of giant bucks living on property
• Access trails throughout
• Established food plots and stand sites
• Mature timber
• Enrolled into Closed MFL for lower taxes
• Great value
• 180” plus, pair of shed antlers
• Living Room – 14 x 22
• Kitchen – 14 x 14
• Dining Room – 10 x 13
• Family Room – 12 x 21
• Laundry Room – 8 x 12
• Office – 8 x 12
• Bedroom – 13 x 16
• Bedroom – 10 x 16
• Bedroom – 13 x 14
• Bedroom – 11 x 15
Contact Gordy Weiss at (715) 279-0233 or Gordy@WeissChoice.com for more information.
South of Whitehall on County Rd D, right on Irvins Coulee Rd, left on Jackson Rd to property on left.